Nov 04, 2014: Woodridge Sand Hogs posted a news article!
Nov 02, 2014: Eastman ATV Association posted a news article!
Oct 05, 2014: Eastman ATV Association posted a news article!
Mid-Canada Marine and Powersports Dealers Association
If you wish to make a donation to ATVMB, please click on the "Donate" button below to do so via PayPal. Thank you for your support!
ATV Association of Manitoba Privacy Statement
Last Updated: Monday September 12, 2011 - 6:57 pm CDT
Policy Number: 2009-0701
The All-Terrain Vehicle Association of Manitoba (ATVMB) recognizes that the right to privacy is an important issue. We understand the importance of maintaining anonymity and protecting the private information of our members. As a result, ATVMB manages personal information with great care, as reflected throughout this policy.
While we have always tried to ensure that personal information is protected, this policy provides all of the safeguards as standardized in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). This recent piece of Federal Legislation is the first step to formally protecting the interests of our members.
This policy applies to all personal information about identifiable ATVMB members and their families that has been or is collected, used or disclosed by ATVMB. It also applies to the management of personal information in any form, whether oral, electronic or written.
1. This Privacy Statement
ATVMB is committed to protecting your personal information. ATVMB collects information to advance the cause of our sport.
2. What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
To assist us in delivering services to you we may collect information to assist us in advancing the needs of our sport, to acquire funding and to better communicate with our members.
3 We will use the information to advance the cause of our sport and to deliver relevant information to our members.
4. As a member we may use your email address to respond to inquiries and to provide you with information that may be of interest to our sport. Every email you receive from us will contain simple instructions for removing yourself from future communication via email.
5. Unless required by law, to obtain funding or for lobbying efforts we will not share your personal information with others.
6. By becoming a member of ATVMB you expressly agree to the collection and use of your personal information as set out above for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
7. ATVMB respects the privacy of its members and is committed to complying with all laws relating to the protection of personal data. ATVMB has adopted principles of privacy and data protection and protect the rights of members in compliance with all laws relating to the protection of personal information.
8. To prevent unauthorized use of your personal data, we follow reasonable security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information that you have given to us. However, no system can completely prevent unauthorized access, despite ATVMB's reasonable efforts.
9. We reserve the right to add to or change the terms of this Privacy Statement at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. If we change this Privacy Statement, we will post the new Privacy Statement on our web site (www.atvmb.ca) , and it will become effective from the time of posting to our web site. Please visit this Privacy Statement on a regular basis to make sure you have read the latest version and you understand what we do with your personal information. Whenever possible, we will give you notice of any changes prior to their implementation. Your continued active membership in ATVMB means that you consent to those changes.
10. You may opt-out of ATVMB by sending us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please give us your membership number, full name, mailing address and indication that you do not wish to remain a member of ATVMB.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, you may click here to contact us.
|Copyright 2014 The ATV Association of Manitoba | Privacy Statement|